Country: USA - Language: English - Parental Guide: R - Color: Color
In a world where science has dabbled where it should not, a military team searches for two predators that are… HOLY SHIT! THE SHARK JUMPED 10,000 FT IN THE AIR AND ATE A PASSENGER JET PLANE! HELL YEAH!
Reason to Watch
Pop icon Debbie Gibson and Lorenzo Lamas turn in exquisite performances as… LOOK, HONEY! THE OCTOPUS JUST DESTROYED A SUBMARINE!
In our modern society, where the speed of science is outpacing religion and morality, this movie asks the hard questions about pro… HAHAHAH! THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE JUST GOT EATEN BY THE SHARK!!!
Most Memorable Quote(s)
- Now if we don’t find the bible means of stopping this fucker, Sharkzilla is gonna own the seas.
- Listen, screw these environmentalists. When I give the order, shoot to kill!
What You Need to Get Through This Movie
Beer, and possibly a pizza.
In the scene where Emma, Seiji and Lamar are interrogated, Baxter (Lorenzo Lamas) describes Emma as “a woman whose career is all washed-up.” This is a pun on Deborah Gibson’s music career, which reached its peak with the album Electric Youth in 1989, but floundered through the 1990s.
- Prehistorical animals that are preserved in ice are still alive.
- Debbie Gibson got kinda fugly
- Sharks will jump out of the ocean and eat airplanes.
Justification for Rating
It’s rare that a movie makes you reconsider the path of your career, and… DUDE! LORENZO LAMAS ABOUT TO OPEN THAT WHOOP ASS CAN ON THAT SHARK.